Friday, August 22, 2008

My Big Boy

My little baby boy that I use to know is gone. He grew up to be a big boy! Yes indeed, Mr. C has grown so much these past few months. He is now mobile and it's hard to keep up with him. He is officially crawling. He's not to fast yet but if you turn away he'll be gone. He is in everything around the house. He loves pulling all the DVD's out from the TV. It's funny to see how adventurous he is and curious to know about everything around him. If he notices something he will make a dash for it to see what it is and of course to see how it tastes. That's one of my concerns now that he mobile. Mr. C sticks any and everything in his mouth. Just last weekend he ate a piece of a paper towel and I didn't realize it until he had already swallowed it. I hurried to put my finger down his throat so he could barf it up but no paper towel. About five minutes later he spit up with the paper towel in his vomit. I cannot take my eyes off this little guy for a second. 

Now that Mr. C is officially crawling and able to pull up on things, this is how he wakes up in the morning and after a nap. He pulls up on his knees looking over his crib as if to say "Where is everybody?" And of course he does it with a big smile on his face. He's such a happy baby. 


Soon we will have to lower his crib or the little thing will tumble over the side. He has not pulled up onto his feet yet so we can probably hold off a little while on lowering the crib. It takes me to wait until the child is actually pulling up on his feet to lower it. I think I'll lower it this weekend. I don't want my little baby falling over the side of his crib. 

1 comment:

emk said...

Mr. Christian is on the move!! We're actually thinking about lowering the crib mattress this weekend, too...and Mr. B isn't even pulling himself up yet. We've noticed him pulling on the bumpers, though, so better safe than sorry, right? (The bumpers might be on their way out, as well!) Hope to see you two soon!