Monday, October 13, 2008

Mr. C almost gave me a heart attack several weeks ago. Hubby and I was in the kitchen and Mr. C was in the living banging on the coffee table. I happened to look over and he was standing in front of the table trying to fix his sleeve on his shirt. I ran into the living room so fast afraid he was going to fall face first on the table. Well to my surprise he was standing on his own and he eventually just fell back on his booty. He has been doing this just about everyday now. He'll pull up on something let his hands go and see how long he can stand before falling. I finally caught on video. Take a look.


                                   

5 comments:

melaniet42 said...

I know how you feel! Jillian is doing it too - I haven't had the luck to catch it on video yet, though. I counted to ten while she stood on her own this morning. Unbelievable! They will be walking SO soon - I don't think I'm ready!!!

Gratitude Girl said...

How cute! I'm so glad for all that extra padding in the diaper! lol

Brenna said...

he is so precocious!!

Lindsey said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Aaaaagh...I can't believe it! He is going to be walking before you know. (I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever - hopefully I'll see you soon.)

emk said...

SUCH a big boy!! I've heard of the "toy in each hand" trick to get babies to stand-- what a perfect model Mr. C is!!