Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rock The Vote!




Today is ELECTION DAY! Mr. C and I "Rocked The Vote" That's right we headed out this morning to cast our ballot. When we arrived at the polling place the lines were ridiculously long but we were honored to be among all the voters. I didn't think Mr. C would last in such a long line but to my surprise he handled it like a champ. We were in line for about an hour and Mr. C made some friends during our wait. The energy was great. Everyone seemed to be ecstatic to be out voting. I know I was. This day is definitely a historic moment and and I'm thankful that I am able to be a part of it. If you haven't been out to vote, please, go VOTE!


2 comments:

Emily said...

You didn't rock the vote, you BARACKed the vote! Me too!

Brenna said...

Wooo HOOOO! Thank goodness the country picked OBAMA! Yaaaay!