Monday, June 15, 2009

We're Back!

Hello Blog Buddies!

It has been 6 months since I've blogged! There has been so many things going on I don't know where to start. Well let start by saying that Mr. C is now a little man! He is 16 months old and on a mission. We have been having a blast now that he is a toddler. We hold conversations together (yes he can talk), we go out and play together (I'm a big kid), we go out to eat together, heck we do everything together. He truly is my BUDDY. I don't know if any of you remember the dolls from the 80's, My Buddy and Kid Sister, well Mr. C is My Buddy! 

All the fun we were having came to a sudden halt in April! I ended up getting a job that I thought I  wanted. I think I was at a point in my life where I felt like it was time for me to go back to work. Well that I did! My first day of work Mr. C woke up in the middle of the night with a temperature of 102. Hubby had to take off from work (since it was my first day) to take Mr. C to the doctor. To our surprise Mr. C had a double ear infection. Therefore he missed his first 2 days of daycare. Bad start right there! Well a few weeks later Mr. C had another ear infection. Hubby had to take off from work once again. And what do you know as soon as he finished his antibiotics, ear infection. So all this is going on while I'm working. Not to mention the problems we were having at daycare. Mr. C somehow developed an interest in biting other children. About three weeks into daycare we started receiving notices home that he was biting the children. This was about once a week then it progressed to just about everyday. I was at wits end with all of this. It was starting to be overwhelming. Here is my child biting other children and I couldn't do much about it because I wasn't there to see and he's never done it in front of me. So the conclusion of it all was to leave my job to go back home and take care of my child. 

There it is blog buddies. You will start hearing much more from me. I must turn in now as it is way past my bed time. Pictures of Mr. C will follow later. 

Ciao per ora!
(Bye for now!)

4 comments:

Emily said...

WOAH! Talk about changes. I can't wait to hear more of the story and find out what you learned about the work/daycare process! It sounds like you're happy so that's the most important, but what an ordeal!

Lindsey said...

Welcome back!! I'm sorry to hear how everything went, but I am sooo excited to see you and Christian again SOON!

emk said...

Welcome back to blogland! And it sounds like there's been even more going on since our email exchange last week-- I'm glad you've decided to come back to the land of non-working! (Although I know that had to be a difficult decision!) Looking forward to seeing you two soon!

melaniet42 said...

So, I'm a little late on the blog commenting, but it's good to have you back!