Monday, July 21, 2008

By George, I Think He's Got It!

Christian has been trying his hardest to roll all the way over. Well finally he has got it down. He has been rolling over but struggling a bit. Now he has it down to a tee. I have been putting him on the floor more and more lately and he has been rolling away. He is still trying to get the sitting up thing down but still needs a little more practice. He'll sit up by himself for a short period of time but before you know it he ends up on his stomach. I think he will have mastered it soon though. As mommy likes to tell him, "Practice makes perfect." 

I almost forgot to mention....Christian is trying to crawl. I had him on the bed last week and he managed to make his way from one side to the other (it's a king size). I was pretty amazed but realized I need to keep an eye on him or else he'll fall off the bed. He isn't exactly crawling but inching his way around. It's funny to watch him. He actually looks like a little inch worm. I'll have to make a video so you can see him in action. That'll come at a later date.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow - I can't wait to see him in action!