Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pool Time


Christian and his sister's Raven & Rayne



Saturday we went to the pool. I've been several times now and I love it. Only this time around mommy decided to let me go under water because she happened to come across an article about how babies automatically hold their breath when they go under water. Well I guess the joke was on me because I didn't like it so much. Now I didn't cry or anything (because I'm a big boy now), I just looked a little surprised because my mommy caught me off guard. And do you know she had the nerve to do it again. It really sucks being a baby, because I can't tell her that I really didn't like that.


I forgot to mention that mommy was playing around with my hair earlier that day and this is the end result. I didn't like it to much but mommy told me to stop complaining and be a big boy. How rude!


After I splashed around in the pool I decided it was time to sit back and relax in the shade like the big boy that I am. Mommy thought it would be cool for me to wear my robe to the pool. I kind of agreed with her because I thought I looked like a cutie with my robe on. 


4 comments:

A Shorter Mama said...

Hot mama, don't TELL me you just a baby 5 months ago;)

Lindsey said...

What a hot mama and cute baby boy! I love the new hair-do! Christian will have to give Cadence swimming tips - we start Mommy&Me swim class next week.

Portia said...

I love your blog T MONEY :-)

my fav pic is of Christian chillin' by the pool in his hoodie...2 CUTE

Unknown said...

Xcuse me does my sister have a six pack! Go girl, the gym is paying off.