Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is Christian's 6 month birthday! I can't believe it has been six months already. He has grown so fast I don't know where the time went. Only six more months and he will be 1 years old. I have really enjoyed these past six months raising him. He brings such joy to my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Children really are a gift from God and thank God everyday for him. He's such a happy little boy and just loves attention. It's funny how babies have their own personality at such a young age. Christian is a funny, quirky, loving, silly, aggressive and sometimes demanding little guy. I love everything about him. I can't wait to see how he develops more over these next six months. 



Happy Birthday little guy!!! I love you sooooo much!
I know, his hair looks a little crazy. We are still trying to work on that. 

4 comments:

Gratitude Girl said...

Happy 6 Month Birthday to your wonderful baby boy! :-)

Brenna said...

happy birthday, christian! i like your new blog look!! you all have been busy this past week...i'm so impressed that you went to an o's game!

hope to see you tomorrow!

Lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN! He's getting so big and he's such a cutie - definitely a gift from God. I can't believe those tiny little babies that we started our moms group with are now all around 6 months old!

Emily said...

I'm lovin' the hair... says the mom of the baby who still looks bald.