Friday, July 4, 2008

You Caught Me



My little stinker just loves bath time. We were trying to see how he would look with a mohawk. What do you think?? Ok, I think we'll stick with the bowl cut he currently has.



As you can see I had to help him with his sitting. He's trying but still no dice. My poor baby still needs his mother to assist him. Don't worry Christian mommy will always be there to hold you up (he better get this sitting up thing down soon). 

After he's bathed he likes to just hang out a bit so he can eat his hands and play with his feet. Wait...this sound all to familiar..oh ok his father does the same thing (like father like son). 

He just loves his feet. 


Oops, you caught me!!
I couldn't resist it...I just love his little booty! Daddy's going to get me for this one:-} Sorry Christian I had to do it. 


4 comments:

Brenna said...

Oh, Tammy, that first pic of C...he looks less and less like a baby and more like the kid he's going to be. Sooooo cute! Love the bath pics!

Emily said...

I am lovin' the baby mowhawk!

emk said...

I totally agree with all the above comments, but I also love the stripes and polka dots in his crib!!

Lindsey said...

I also have to agree with all the above comments - he's getting so big, love the mohawk, and love the stripes & polka dots! Did I mention yet that he is absolutely adorable!!!