Friday, July 4, 2008

Feeding Time

Feeding Part I


Gotcha!! (That's the look he has or it could be let me feed myself since you want to sit and take pictures of me as I sit here starving) 
When it comes time to eat Christian is ready to get down to business. As you can see he's ready to go at it. Feed me mama!!



This is the after effect once he's gotten some applesauce in him. Now that he's fed he is ready for a nap (it should be bedtime but for him it's considered a nap since he'll be up in about 2 hours or so).


Feeding Part II

Breakfast time! He's just all smiles when it comes to breakfast. You gotta love that face:-) As you can see he just loves his cereal (rice & oatmeal mixed). Although most of the time his face or clothes ends up eating more of the cereal than he does. 



Here we have the "But Mommy I didn't make a mess this time" look. He looks so innocent....if you only knew.

No comments: